Date : 30 December 2012
Venue : SK Taman Bunga Raya 1 Meeting Room
Time : 8.30 a.m
1. Reminder from the headmistress about the transmission of the record book along with the annual lesson plan, how to fill a complete record book, the importance of keeping good record books and to bring teaching and learning materials in doing L&T in the classroom.
2. Filling Analysis System Examination School as the date specified.
3. Aware of the importance of government policies such as the USSR and MBMMBI
4. Teaching entirely in English and encourage students to speak in English.
5. Filling TOV marks in the record books.
6. The exam paper must be made according to JSU and different levels of students.
7. Conducting post mortem after each test and examination.
8. Record the impact of good or bad in the record books.
9. Maintaining neatness and control of class before running L & T in the classroom.
10. Encourage peer teaching to pupils.
11. Display the student's work if necessary.
12. Provide adequate work or exercises appropriate to the level of student abilities.
13. Yearly Scheme of Work must follow the school calendar.
14. Coordinator for the Year 2012:
Year 1 - Azlinawati bt Sofian
Year 2 - Nurul Ezzah bt Ishak
Year 3 - Mariani bt Aziz
Year 4 - Suhaila bt Samsuddin
Year 5 - Hazliza bt Kamaruddin
Year 6 - Fadzlina bt Kadri
15. Coordinator for activities:
Story Telling (Level 1) - Intan Erisha bt Jamaluddin
Story Telling (Level 2) - Haslina bt Md Ismail
Public Speaking - Wan Arisah bt Ariffin
Spelling Competition - Hafifah Mazlina bt Mohamed Hamid
Choral Speaking - Fadzlina bt Kadri
Action Song - Intan Erisha bt Jamaluddin
16. The selection of exercise books over the years:
Year 6 : 3 books ( 2s No 1 and 1 No 10)
Year 5 : 3 books ( 2s No 1 and 1 No 10)
Year 4 : 3 books ( 2s No 1 and 1 No 10)
Year 3 : 3 books ( 3s No 1)
Year 2 : 3 books ( No 1, No 3 and No 4)
Year 1 : 2 books ( No 1 and No 4)
17. Encouraging teamwork, drilling and leisure teaching.
18. Lesson Study will be held at the school for Bahasa Malaysia, English Language and History conducted by Excellent Teachers who will be invited.